Paying Tickets Online
If you wish to pay your fines from General District Court online you can do so by going to the Virginia Supreme Court Website and following these steps:
- Enter the captcha* in the text field at the bottom of the screen. (* A captcha is a series of unique letters and numbers that appear near the bottom of the webpage).
- From the drop down menu, select the court to which you have been summoned to appear. Enter your name as it appears on your summons (last, first) in the text field below the drop down menu. Then click “Search”.
- Browse through the cases and select the blue case number for each individual charge you would like to view. (All cases with the same or similar names will appear in alphabetical order.)
- Once you have selected the case number for the case you wish to view, a single page screen will appear and you will be able to view pertinent information about your case.
- If you want to pay fines before or after your trial, go to your case file and at the very bottom of the page click “Mark for payment”, wait for the page to refresh, and then click the button “Process Payment”. This will take you to a billing page where you can follow instructions to pay online with a credit or debit card.